About Me

My photo
Ellensburg, Washington
I'm just an avid sports fan who also happens to like math and statistics. I don't have any anticipation for this blog to become anything more than it is right now, a fun hobby for me. I hope you enjoy, there may be some opinions and thoughts posted occasionally on here. Feel free to email me, I'll gladly answer any questions you have or just chat with ya about your team. [tenorman85@gmail.com]

Monday, July 1, 2013

Beginning of an era

I'm really excited to be starting this new Sports Rankings blog. For the past few years I have been working on trying to come up with some sort of mathematical formula that could be used to predict outcomes of sporting events or even just rank clubs. To start, this is going to be a power rankings blog, eventually I may try to start predicting the outcomes of games and what not.  If anything, I've found a new hobby that I am excited to share with anybody who's will to read.

Most of the posts on here will be the rankings of the leagues that I will cover but there will also be other random stuff in there about the teams/clubs that I personally follow. I welcome any and all discussion about any of the leagues I'm going to be covering.

The rankings are totally numbers-based and there are no personal biases that are included. 

Here is a list of the leagues that this blog will be covering:
Major League Soccer (Currently ongoing)

FBS College Football
National Football League

National Hockey League
Western Hockey League
Ontario Hockey League
Quebec Major Junior Hockey League

I may add other leagues depending on my available time and computer space.

No comments:

Post a Comment